A colourful bike, sure to get your little one pedalling and with a basket on the front, they can bring some toys to the park. Pretty to look at, it’s safe and sturdy too, a great first bike as they start to explore beyond the end of the street. Build their confidence and inspire a love of cycling. Propelled by flower power, who knows how far they can go? Designed for kids aged 5-7.
Another new junior bike from the clever bike geeks at Insync. This one is a cute customer, the Fleur comes equipped with easy to use simple single speed transmission allowing your child to concentrate on balance and technique. Designed for the young lady bike rider who wants to try a little offroad riding. It's fitted with powerful front and rear Caliper brakes, steel wheels with mountain bike tyres that will also give a good ride on tarmac surfaces. Finished in a pretty white and pink colour with elegant decals, matching stabilizers, chainguard and rims.
- Has a full chain guard which keeps those pesky finger traps covered and away from little fingers
- Upswept handlebars help to promote a good riding position and ensure children are more aware of their surroundings
- Girls junior padded saddle for added comfort
- Grips made from a softer compound for quality and comfort
- Junior non-slip pedals prevent feet slipping off
- Caliper brakes for confidence inspiring braking in all conditions
- Adjustable brake levers which can be easily operated by smaller hands
- Colourful girly flower design
- Frame: Rigid Steel 16" wheel.
- Fork: Steel 16" wheel.
- Headset: 8 pieces.
- B.B Set: One piece.
- Decals: Concept Fleur 16" Wheel.
- Handlebar: Steel 30mm Rise handlebar, 500mm.
- Stem: Steel white finish 30mm.
- Grips: PVC White ATB style.
- Front Brake: Steel Caliper.
- Rear Brake: Steel Caliper.
- Chain: 1/2" X 1/8" X 70L.
- Chainset: Steel 1/2" X 1/8" X 32T.
- Tyres Front: 16" x 1.75".
- Tyres Rear: 16" x 1.75".
- Rims: 16" Steel 28 hole pink.
- Front Hub: 28 hole steel.
- Rear Hub: 28 hole steel.
- Saddle: Junior ATB style white.
- Seat Clamp: UCP dome nut.